Monday, January 23, 2012

Shredder Box

No, I am not talking about Shredder from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, I am talking about a paper shredder. Mom got a shredder for Christmas and it came in a nice box with corners that could puncture just about anything. One day while I was home, I was walking from the room where we opened our presents, and guess what I did? I hit that nice shredder box with the corners that could really injure someone or something with the outside of my leg. Let me tell you, it hurt, bad, real bad. I got a nasty bruise and it's still healing. Mom did the same thing and bruised just as bad. I am my mother's daughter. Pardon the poor picture, but I am pointing at the bruise.

1 comment:

ROBERT BROWN said...

SORRY ABOUT YOUR SHREDDER TRAUMA MY ALLI. LOTS OF ICE AND QUIT WALKING INTO RANDOM OBJECTS!

LOVE DAD