Monday, February 06, 2012

Silly Me

The bus I take only comes around the :15 hour after 9, and I missed it today, so I ended up walking from 400 West to Campus. It was about 2 miles. I was exhausted from speed walking because it was chilly this morning. Then I had work and school, followed by a quick run at the Fieldhouse, and now even more work. I am a weird girl. I should have just waited for the next bus instead of walking. I could have saved a lot of energy and time. Oh well. Live and learn. Here is the walking route I took today. It is basically my running route that I do sometimes for my super fast there and back runs.
Thanks Google Maps for the directions!

1 comment:

reunionpt said...

Someday you will tell your family members," When I went to college , I used to walk to school in the winter, in the snow, uphill, both ways" !

Love Dad