Wednesday, February 01, 2012

February Feat

Here I go again. Posting every single day in February (like I did last year). I don't know what I will post, but there will be something on my blog EVERY SINGLE DAY, so check it out!

As for today, I am just in shock that it's February. Where has the time gone?! I have been very busy lately, but it seems as though I'm getting nothing accomplished at the same time. It's a weird feeling. I wish I could just stop and organize my life for a minute. As much as I like technology and am all for online education, it's difficult to stay on task when you don't have set guidelines or direction. I guess that's what being a grad student is all about. Below is a shot of my sign for my spot at Christmas. I just found it and I wanted this post to have a photo.

I will stop rambling now. Oh, but if you didn't see my post yesterday, you should come to the USU Museum of Anthropology (Old Main Room 252) on Saturday to Experience Ancient Greece! It's FREE! Come between 10:00am and 4:00pm. I will be there in the morning (so if you are coming to see me, then come before 1:00pm).