Thursday, February 09, 2012

One of Those Days

Today has been one of those days. You know, those days that starts out rough and then you decide to change your attitude for the benefit of your own health, otherwise you'd be a grump all day? Yep. One of those days.

First, I can't seem to fall asleep before 1:00am anymore. And then my body decides on how much sleep I need to get without consulting my schedule. Silly.

Second, to go along with the first point, somehow I managed to continuously press the snooze button on my alarm which resulted in me waking up an hour later than I had planned. Gotta love alarm clocks.

Third, I may have a new job opportunity. We will see.

Fourth, I was told I have "deep blue eyes" today. Why yes, yes I do have blue eyes. I have had them since birth, thank you for noticing. And that they are "mesmerizing." I had to chuckle at that compliment.

Fifth, life is busy, but it's good.



No comments: