Friday, October 07, 2011

Busy

Awight. This week has been a doozy and there will be many more weeks like this one!


Some random things that happened this week:
  • I sat next to a guy eating Cheetos on the bus. In the morning. At 8:15am. Who does that?!
  • I walked to the transit center in the pouring rain. It reminded me of being in Washington.
  • I decided I want need a rain coat and rain boots.
  • I have a lot of work. Much more work than I can do. But I will get it done because I always get it done.
  • Photoshop is a powerful tool. I learned how to put my head on someone else's body.
  • Prezi is awesome! It's another program to do presentations. Check it out!
  • I found some dark chocolate that is almost as good as IKEA's dark chocolate.
  • I am going to get a Museum Studies Certificate before I graduate. 
My life is a just a little busy. But I am enjoying it!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Al!
Your little Emmett is SO CUTE!!! He is darling!
Also I LOVE the new blog name. Super savy and original. :)
I miss you and I seriously PROMISE to start blogging again come January 2012! I have a lot to write about. Ha ha.