Monday, November 07, 2011

Candy Corn Cupcakes

I saw these on a blog, and I thought I would give them a whirl. They didn't turn out the way I saw the pictures, but they are dairy-free and extremely delicious!


Basically, you are supposed to take a white cake mix (did you know that most white cake mixes have milk in them?) and make some of the batter yellow and some orange. Then you put the yellow batter in the cupcake liner first and then the orange. You have white frosting and viola! Candy corn cupcakes.


This is what mine turned out like...
I guess it's not that bad for a first attempt. I couldn't get the colors just right since I started with a yellow cake mix instead of a white cake mix. Also, I made homemade Vegan Buttercream Frosting. It made quite a bit of frosting and it was mighty tasty.

1 comment:

ROBERT BROWN said...

I COULD EAT A DOZEN OF THOSE RIGHT NOW!!! LOVE DAD